There is so much I want to push through and start learning in more detail.
The list includes the following:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification
- AWS and AWS Certification
- Ansible (even though I am currently using Saltstack)
- Various Apache Projects (Cassandra, Kafka, etc)
- Agile Methodology
- Windows Server Administration (my knowledge on the Windows side has always been limited)
- Contributing to Open Source
- Learn More About (Mastery) -
- Git usage
Too much to list. Picking one to start with is the hardest part. Learning new stuff for work always distracts from this too. I have been doing more coding these days with Python/PHP, etc.
But I just need to stop and pick one to focus on in my "free" time. Stop being so lazy. But which one should it be?...